Cuisine (20 of 22)
40 restaurants available nearby
From the moment we arrived, the ladies at the entrance were happy to see greet us! Our server was friendly and promptly took our order. We enjoyed our time with friends and even after our kids and we moved seats, they remembered where to deliver our dinners. Overall a pleasant experience and...
My husband and I had a wonderful early evening dinner. Food snd service were exceptional. We always have questions on a first time visit. We live 3 hours away and will definitely return…more items to try on the menu.
We had an excellent time in J. Coco restaurant. The server, Jordan was fantastic and very attentive. The food was mostly excellent but we found the lamb meatballs a bit hard and the sauce was a bit spicy hot. However, the soup of the day and main dishes were fantastic. Service was also excellent....
This is our “go to” restaurant when we are in the Omaha area. Great view of the river & downtown Omaha while having dinner. My wife & I both had filet mignon and they were cooked to perfection (medium rare). Great cabbage soup. And as always, service was friendly and attentive. One of our...
- Piedmont Park
- Element Omaha Midtown Crossing
- Fort Kearney State Historical Park
- Sandhills Golf Course
- Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village
- Winter Quarters Historical Marker
- Highlands Golf Course
- Rosenblatt Stadium
- Embassy Suites Lincoln
- Hampton Inn Omaha/West Dodge Road, Old Mill
- Super 8 Omaha Eppley Airport/Carter Lake
- One Pacific Place Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Southwest
- Lied Center For The Performing Arts
- Creighton University Historical Marker
- Weigand Recreation Area
- Gateway Mall
- Holiday Inn Lincoln Southwest
- Hilton Omaha
- Super 8 O'Neill Northeast