7 restaurants available nearby
The food was delicious and the presentation was consistent with fine dining. The drinks were fine. Our waitress Abby was attentive and gave good recommendations. The scenery can’t be beat! Would recommend for a dinner date!
Quito Rymer started the reggae beat in Cane Garden Bay in 1983 with the establishment of the first Quito's Gazebo. Since then there have been many incarnations of the Gazebo, some by the hands of man and a couple by hurricane. Enjoy the music and beach-chic dining in our beachside restaurant &...
Obviously, the location can't be beat and for a small island with limited resources, the food was great. The place wasn't overly busy so I felt our server could have been a bit more attentive. The only thing I wish is that the food was a bit more authentic to the Caribbean and islands. I could get...
- Blue Basin Falls
- Yacht Haven Marina
- Reef Bay Great House Historic District
- Reform Station
- Red Hook Shopping Center
- Hassel Island Historic District
- Market Square
- Simpson Bay Yacht Club Marina
- Gallows Bay Marina
- Charlotte Amalie Historic District
- Poole Station
- Palm Plaza Shopping Center
- Sunny Isle Shopping Center
- Fish Hawk Marina
- Royal Dane Mall Shopping Center
- Carlton Golf Course
- Tillett Gardens Shopping Center
- Cinnamon Bay Museum
- Golden Rock Shopping Center