23 restaurants available nearby
Very very busy (which was fine), they offered to seat us on an outside patio that was supposed to be closed (also fine).
Ordered pretty quickly but the food took a while and it took even longer to get the check (couldn’t leave for a long time).
Restroom was a mess! Out of TP in all stalls and no...
The food selection was very good! We especially loved the waffles . We waited to long to get any prime rib .And they ran out. The omelet bar was great Our server was very friendly and attentive .Looking forward to coming back for and evening meal .
We had come into Northern Kentucky on a road trip and found Lisse to be an excellent welcome to the area. My strip was perfectly cooked and the appetizers and Indo-Dutch fare were excellent. The atmosphere was sleek and sophisticated. While service was a little slow and spotty at times, it was...
We sat outside. It was a beautiful evening. The server was very good and attentive. My Pasta Brio was just average...could have used a bit more chicken. Bread was very good. Salads good.
- Indian Hill
- Voice of America Park
- Red Coach Park
- Indian Ridge Golf Course
- Hyde Park
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Creation Museum
- Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati Mason
- Newport Aquarium
- Beechmont Mall Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Northern Kentucky University
- Western Hills Plaza Shopping Center
- Ciutan Park
- Cincinnati Marriott North
- Kenwood Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Hyde Park Shopping Center
- Clocktower Plaza Shopping Center