Cuisine (20 of 42)
34 restaurants available nearby
Anyone planning on going to the British for dinner on a Friday or Saturday night, I would encourage you to make a reservation. It's simple and easy to do through the Open Table app. My reservation was on a Saturday night and the place was pretty busy. Service was perfect. The British Burger with...
Average food in the main but the chicken is really good. Ribs are average as is the brisket in taste, but the quality is good. Fried chicken and wings are amazing as is the pulled pork! Cocktails are outstanding as are the beers!
Beautiful location with a very classic vibe. Everything we ate was delicious (vegan lentil curry, salmon, mussels, pesto bruchetta, mushroom bread, cheesecake, chocolate cake and tiramisu). All excellent.
The cocktails were also delicious and presented nicely.
The staff was amazing. So friendly,...
- Sharbot Lake Provincial Park
- Brewer Park
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Parc Rolland Et Emeryle Lafleur
- Courtyard by Marriott Ottawa Downtown
- Carleton University
- The Ottawa Hospital
- Embassy of Denmark
- Holiday Inn Ottawa East
- Arc The Hotel
- Cumberland Heritage Village Museum
- Scottish Inns Potsdam
- Algonquin Soccer Facility
- National Gallery of Canada
- Rideau River Provincial Park
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport
- Parliament Hill
- Sheraton Ottawa Hotel
- Higley Flow State Park
- Ottawa Train Station Via Rail Canada