Cuisine (20 of 26)
62 restaurants available nearby
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
Very nice venue. Had never been so went to check it out. We ate @ Gusto North as had to check in there for Open table reservation. Very little to Gusto pizzas. Not a lot of toppings so left hungry. Will be back to the market to try other venues.
We celebrated my husband's birthday on this occasion. It is one of our favorite steak places in Winnipeg. We have been supporting them throughout COVID.
I had well blended house red wine to start, and we tried the new Meatball appetizer. It had a delicate bite of spice along with the added...
- St Ambroise Beach Provincial Park
- River East Arena
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Northwood Community Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- St Vital Centennial Arena
- Roseau City Park
- Winnipeg Convention Centre
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Red River Exhibition Assoc
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- School Section Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Kittson County Historical Museum
- Whitemouth Falls Provincial Park
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Country Inn & Suites Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Willow Lake National Wildlife Refuge
- Rainbow Beach Provincial Park