Cuisine (20 of 29)
70 restaurants available nearby
We love this restaurant, as do friends and family. Staff are friendly, kind and efficient, we cannot praise them enough. Food is always excellent, whether dining in or for take out.
We are happy that this restaurant survived the lock downs during Covid and we hope they will be around for a long...
While it was a little crazy and quite loud, we went as a family on Valentine’s Day and got exactly what we expected. Out only issue was that our kid’s food came to the table almost 5 minutes before the grown ups which leaves them to either let their food get cold or eat and be almost done before we...
The server, name was Trevor I remember was excellent!
Manager was great as well!
Food was awesome and service was fast and satisfied.
Only thing iI concerning is no one didn’t scan QR code for covid vaccines.
Isn’t it mandatory that you ask customers if we want to sit at the same indoor table?
Very nice venue. Had never been so went to check it out. We ate @ Gusto North as had to check in there for Open table reservation. Very little to Gusto pizzas. Not a lot of toppings so left hungry. Will be back to the market to try other venues.
3 for dinner. One sirloin steak sandwich, side caesar salad, one jerk chicken sandwich, and one gnocchi with spicy shrimp. All meals were tasty. Server was very attentive and we enjoyed our time at the Wood Tavern.
We had a group of 8 people including some kids. They put us at the back close the restrooms and it was perfect. There weren’t any other tables around us and we didn’t have to worry about being in people’s way. The food was great. They brought out a birthday dessert that was decorated beautifully....
- Moosomin Country Squire Inn
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Bel Acres Golf Country Club
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Notre Dame Recreational Centre
- Garden On Eaton Tea House
- Hnausa Beach Provincial Park
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Mts Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Union Station
- St Boniface Museum
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Westdale Community Centre
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- Stephenfield Provincial Park
- Maginot Arena