10 restaurants available nearby
We had dinner at Black Olive 6 years and had to return for dinner. It is a beautiful restaurant with attentive and friendly waitstaff. The menu is expansive, and is perfect for someone who enjoys Greek and Mediterranean food. We tried to sample as widely as possible again, and had the stuffed...
Food, ambiance and service were all good. Took 45mins to get a ceviche appetizer because another table ordered 7 dozen oysters. We had to wait for our food until that entire order was completed by the raw bar sous. Would’ve been better to give that table oysters in waves and fill smaller orders in...
The menu was limited but everything we ordered was delicious. Outstanding cocktails. When the bar got crowded towards the end of our meal, the noise level rose appreciatively, but until then it was quiet because of the well-spaced tables in the dining area.
- The Westin Annapolis
- Barefoot Mailman
- Owings Mills Town Center Shopping Center
- Port Annapolis Marina
- Four Seasons Baltimore
- Annapolis Mall Shopping Center
- Pier Six Concert Pavillion
- Greenspring Shopping Center
- Laurel Shopping Center
- The Inn at Chesapeake Bay Beach Club
- Timonium Shopping Center
- Rehoboth Beach
- Umbc Retrievers Track And Field
- National Aquarium In Baltimore
- Fell's Point
- Brookhill Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Ocean City Oceanfront
- Hyatt Regency Baltimore
- Baltimore Marriott Waterfront
- Annapolis Harbor