Cuisine (20 of 25)
33 restaurants available nearby
The food was great, our server was helpful. No complaints. Noise level was a little loud, but it is a bar- it wasn’t overbearing.
They were great.
The Chef took care of us in addition to taking care of bar service, cooking and tables.
We were grateful for the good service and food.
There was a big golf tournament in town and clearly staffing was an issue.
My husband is a Chef and I know it’s hard to hire people.
My favorite place in the area to go eat seafood ! Amazing crab boil, great portions and amazing atmosphere. Gets pretty packed most days and it is understandable because the food was spectacular. Definitely worth a visit.
From classic tacos and chimichangas to sizzling fajitas, El Vaquero has all of your favorite classic Mexican dishes!We serve authentic everything--food, drinks, and customer service! Come in for lunch, dinner, or drinks. Our bar is at your service every day, with Happy Hour starting at 3 PM and...
- Tanglewood Golf Course
- Maumee Uptown Historic District
- Navarre Park
- Bee Gee Shopping Center
- Fallen Timbers State Memorial
- Fort Meigs State Memorial
- Staybridge Suites Toledo/Maumee
- Hampton Inn Toledo-South/Maumee
- Southwood Plaza Shopping Center
- Franklin Park Mall Shopping Center
- Queen of The Most Holy Rosary Cathedral
- Secor Metropark
- Woodville Mall Shopping Center
- Toledo Express Airport
- Deveaux Village Shopping Center
- Erie Street Market
- Historic Old West End
- The Franklin Park Mall
- Berne Compressor Station
- Turtle Creek Lake Area