24 restaurants available nearby
I had a Grilled MahiMahi lunch which was perfect!
My friend ordered fish tacos with the sriracha sauce on the side which they did cook with the fish (too spicy).
However, they redid the order correctly... she said it was excellent!
Have missed going there and we will definitely eat there again very...
USDA Prime (Not Aged) 28oz wood fired, Tomahawk Ribeye steak, cooked medium, it was delicious and cost $89 (free with mycash comps) plenty of food for 2 people, nearly 1 lb each.
The $11 baby cut romaine ceasar with anchovies was tiny but my partner liked it.
The $9 cheese cake was two small...
- Seagate Convention Center
- Vistula Historic District
- Holiday Inn Express Hotels and Suites Toledo-Oregon
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Wauseon
- Toledo Museum of Art
- Sun Rise Plaza Shopping Center
- Hydro Park
- Westgate Shopping Center
- Ohio Valley Mall Shopping Center
- Toledo Zoo
- Franklin Park Westfield Mall
- North Towne Square Mall Shopping Center
- Fishing Creek Lift Station
- Findlay Village Mall Shopping Center
- Riverside Plaza Shopping Center
- Promenade Park
- Green Springs State Nursery
- Franklin Park Mall Shopping Center
- Compo Park
- North Turkeyfoot State Park