Cuisine (20 of 64)
170 restaurants available nearby
I recently moved in a Fort Lee area and went to Baggios for pizza 🍕and I can tell its a hidden treasure the pizza is one of a kind we had a arugula pizza with goat cheese and truffle oil it was super delicious . They have a outdoor dining in the back very cozy and the service was very attentive...
Excellent old-school Italian place. Nice variety of food, all wonderfully prepared. Wait staff was great--even gave my husband a complimentary cannoli after he agonized between desserts, so he got both of the ones he wanted. Really nice experience.
It was my first time and it was awesome. Couldn't have been more happier. Very rustic and spacious. Food was great you can taste the flavor of the ceviche, Lamb burger, and mushroom pappardelle. Looking forward to coming again.
- 14th Street Union Square
- 23rd Street Lexington Avenue Line
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- High Line
- Tennis Courts70
- Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Massapequa Station
- Belmar Beach And Boardwalk
- Point Pleasant Beach
- Brooklyn Museum
- 42nd Street Port Authority Bus Terminal
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- 34th Street Penn Station
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Bryant Park
- The Standard, High Line New York
- Eye Harbour
- Lincoln Center