Cuisine (20 of 34)
87 restaurants available nearby
Sideshow was a great surprise we discovered on Opentable. Did the tour with Cody and were so impressed with the amazing things this distillery is doing. Spirits, cider, beer, and have to say they are all delicious! the venue is so cool, intimate, unique, offers a great selection of cocktails and...
Two couples, one old, one young. Four different dishes ordered. Four very happy eaters. The food was tops... Michelin should be checking on them! My favourite restaurant in town and happy I live close. We eat in New York and around the world and The Dish measures up. Different menus at...
Amazing food as always - got the Chicken Panang. Would highly recommend trying everything on their menu. Our waiter was Ben & he was fantastic, prompt on drinks, remembered our names, & very friendly. Will definitely be returning.
We ate here for a different experience. The entertainment was excellent and the food was very good. Best cheesesteak since I was in Philadelphia. Overall it exceeded our expectations. We plan to eat here on our next visit to Lincoln.
- Applewood Heights
- Hyatt Place Omaha/Downtown-Old Market
- Joslyn Art Museum
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Lincoln Airport
- Hampton Inn Kearney
- Mall of The Bluffs
- Memorial Stadium
- Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben
- Branched Oak Lake State Recreation Area
- Columbus Park
- Quality Inn and Conference Center Grand Island
- La Quinta Inn Lincoln
- Firethorn Golf Club
- Twin Ridge Park
- Regency Park
- Lewis And Clark Park
- Staybridge Suites Lincoln I-80
- Omaha Marriott
- Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village
- Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area