Cuisine (20 of 29)
169 restaurants available nearby
While in Jersey City for a conference I ordered from Amelia’s twice on DoorDash. It was so amazingly tasty. Gorgeous vegetarian dishes, and I’m not a vegetarian. I convinced a friend to go to the restaurant on our last night there. Dinner was fabulous. It’s rare I love a restaurant so much I’d eat...
Place it’s really beautiful, have an open kitchen and a great bar. We had one of the best roasted cauliflower I ever had, with romesco sauce. It’s a little bit bigger for one, but it’s to share. My husband had a steak, very good, with a little salad and black kale, really good.
Excellent wines by...
I went around 4 pm on a Friday and the staff seemed incredibly overwhelmed. Two people running drinks/taking orders, one bartender. Was greeted by a woman with “do you have a reservation?”, no pleasantries, no “how are you” or “welcome”. The drinks were meh, not worth $24 IMO. The worst part...
- Wall Street
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Penn Station, New York City
- Gramercy Park
- Midtown East, Manhattan
- Calf Pasture Park
- Quaker Bridge Mall Shopping Center
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- Rockefeller Center
- Chelsea Market
- Melville Marriott Long Island
- Grand Central Station
- Hopewell Plaza Shopping Center
- Madison Square Garden
- Chapel Street
- Green Acres Mall Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Asbury Park Boardwalk
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment