22 restaurants available nearby
We enjoyed watching the sun set over the ocean from our table for four in a quiet corner of the restaurant. Our waitress was friendly and made our dining experience very pleasurable. The broiled oyster appetizer was very good and would definitely order it again when we are in Pismo Beach.
A nice upgrade to a classic “motel”; turning a simple place to rest into a cozy getaway high above Los Alamos.
Drinks were amazing and the food (I had the duck) was awesome.
Even if you don’t spend the night, Norman will keep you feed.
I took my boyfriend to Vista for his birthday last night, it was his and I's first time there and they did not disappoint! Our waiter was attentive and friendly. The food and drinks were amazing. We also had a unobstructed view of the ocean and got to watch the sunset during our dinner. We were...
- Santa Ynez Valley
- The Ballard Inn and Restaurant
- Santa Barbara Botanic Garden
- Naval Postgraduate School
- The Presidio
- Santa Barbara Museum of Art
- University of California Santa Barbara
- Vons Shopping Center
- Lake Cachuma Recreation Area
- Bixby Bridge
- El Colibri Hotel & Spa
- Cannery Row, Monterey California
- The Blue Sky Lodge
- Santa Barbara Harbor
- Portola Hotel & Spa
- Vandenberg Air Force Base
- Motel 6 Monterey - Marina
- Amtrack Station Santa Barbara
- Inn at the Cove
- Sports Field At Arroyo Grande High School