Cuisine (20 of 40)
97 restaurants available nearby
Our food was perfectly prepared.
We felt safe from the effects of COVID.
Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu items. He made sure my gluten sensitive needs were met.
We enjoyed our dinner at Crave.
I'm not a fish eater but Red Lobster was one of few places available for in person dining at the time I wanted. We were impressed by the COVID precautions, including every other booth being kept open to ensure space between parties. I had the salmon and my companion had lobster which I tried,...
Casual atmosphere with great food and wine. The salmon Asian-Italian fusion pappardelle special was delicious. Grilled asparagus also great. Excellent, friendly service. Plenty of space between tables and booths, so it felt safe to dine inside. Would go back again.
- Lake Harriet
- Aldrich Arena
- Rosedale Shopping Center
- Eden Prairie Center Shopping Center
- Dalby State Wildlife Management Area
- DoubleTree by Hilton St Paul City Center
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Saint Paul River Centre
- Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harborview
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- The Saint Paul Hotel
- Mapleton Historical Marker
- Hilton Garden Inn Mankato Downtown
- Minnehaha Park
- Grand Avenue
- Mayo Clinic
- Lakeshore Park
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Radisson Hotel Fargo
- University of Minnesota