13 restaurants available nearby
Received an email advertising 1/2 off pasta to celebrate Italy's First Gold Medal. I was disappointed that my favorite seafood marinara was not part of the promotion. I opted for the salmon fettucini and my husband had the vodka cream rigatoni. Both were excellent. Oscar, our young server tempted...
My first visit to Trapeze with Clients from out of town. I couldn't have picked a nicer first impression. It was a little energetic as far as the noise level but we were still able to have a conversation. They did have outside seating.
Everything we ordered was amazing - from the burrata appetizer to the arugula salad to the short rib tortelloni. And the cocktails were delicious too! Such great service all around - we never felt rushed and staff was attentive to every need. I am surprised the place was not more busy. We...
Had a wonderful experience. Staff checked on us at reasonable intervals and paid attention to every detail including bringing the dessert with candle for my wife’s bday. They were very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. Food was delicious! Would definitely go back soon!
- InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco
- Dublin Pleasanton BART Station
- California Ave Caltrain Station
- SFMOMA, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Union Square
- Sonoma Plaza
- AT&T Park, SF Giants Stadium
- The Great Mall
- Calistoga Chamber of Commerce
- Livermore Valley
- California's Great America
- Broadway Plaza Shopping Center
- Westfield Shopping Mall
- The Painted Ladies
- The Lodge at Sonoma Renaissance Resort
- Ferry Building
- Embassy Suites San Francisco Airport - Waterfront
- Town Center Corte Madera Shopping Center