Cuisine (20 of 23)
26 restaurants available nearby
Kay Kay was an amazing server. She was kind and suggested a few things that we ended up getting. Jazz music was being played live and it set the mood for the wooded decor. Bread pudding was insane!!
We didn’t eat- so couldn’t accurately rate food- gave an average rating for that because app would not take review without rating food too. Patio is lovely. Drinks were good. Service was great- music was way too loud for 4:00 in the afternoon. We couldn’t hear each other outside between the...
It was hard to hear the waiter's explanation of the dishes and instructions on how to make the food and what the sauces were. We had to have him repeat it several times. We liked that there were vegan options for the cheese and chocolate. Nice!
I’ve always enjoyed gong to the News Room. Great burgers normally, but I had the BBQ beef and my wife had the chicken panini. Both were excellent. Great sandwich place, although they have plenty of other things to enjoy.
- Westin Edina Galleria
- Burnsville Center Shopping Center
- Crosby Mine Historical Park
- The Preserve At Grand View Lodge Golf Course
- Whitewater State Park
- Stone Arch Bridge
- Saint Anthony Main 4 Shopping Center
- Mayo Clinic
- JW Marriott Minneapolis Mall of America
- Hilton Minneapolis/St. Paul Airport Mall of America
- Barclay Square
- Grand Avenue
- Minneapolis Institute of Arts
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Southdale Shopping Center
- Target Field
- Red Rock State Wildlife Management Area
- Maplewood Mall Shopping Center
- Minnehaha Park
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center