14 restaurants available nearby
Food was outstanding and service by Daniel was excellent. Our aperitif of Aperol Spritz was very good. The portobello mushroom we ate as our appetizer was large and very flavorful. The shrimp and lobster bisque, highlighted as one of the chef's specialties, did not disappoint. Our main entrees -...
I had read online that the meatloaf was really good. And, it was delicious! My husband had the trout. He loved it and had had it the night before in the wine garden. We also had the pavlova dessert two nights in a row. It was outstanding! The service was great and everyone was so nice. We were...
Ashley was our server and she was FANTASTIC!
We also had 2 managers who also checked on how our experience was.
Food excellent as always. We go every month n the last two visits no Margherita Flatbread.
Good food and staff was very friendly.
Will make reservations for here again. Thanks
Great food and Beer.
This is our favorite restaurant at Harrahs Cherokee. I will warn you that the wings are super Hot.
- South Mountains State Park
- Asheville Civic Center
- Boone Golf Course
- Pisgah National Forest
- Nantahala Outdoor Center
- Biltmore Square
- Carl Sandburg Home National Historic Site
- Crowne Plaza Resort Asheville
- East Franklin Shopping Center
- Vanhook Wayside Park
- Grandfather Mountain
- Freedom Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton Biltmore/Asheville
- Hampton Inn Asheville-Tunnel Road
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
- Appalachian Ski Mountain
- French Broad Recreation Site
- SpringHill Suites Asheville
- Best Western Hendersonville Inn
- Biltmore Village Lodge