Cuisine (20 of 21)
36 restaurants available nearby
Whether you are hosting 15 or 150, The Ivy provides an energetic yet intimate space for receptions, meetings, networking and other special events. Great ready to host an awesome event in a venue that is just minutes away from Downtown Birmingham which adds value to the overall ambience and...
Meeting some girlfriends for dinner and needed a mutual location and something new. Upon researching restaurants in the area, decided to give Bocca a try. So glad we did as it was a really nicely decorated restaurant with superior service and great food.
We had a great time at John's City Diner. We were particularly impressed with the very ample (and very tasty) dinner portions. We got take home boxes for our dinners because it was more food than we could eat at one sitting. The prices are reasonable in the first place and then when you consider...
We enjoyed The Yard during Birmingham Restaurant Week for our wedding anniversary. For appetizers, I had the blistered shisito peppers while my husband had the panzanella salad. Our entrees were the rainbow trout with unicorn grits and steak and greens. I had the rebel hard coffee affrogato and my...
The fennec fox is a small desert-dwelling fox with a big personality, and the inspiration behind our name. A creature of the evening, the fennec enjoys a lively social life after the sun goes down. Its large ears, evolved for listening for sounds in the sand, have a new purpose—taking in the...
- Downtown Birmingham Historic District
- Hampton Cove Golf Course
- Shoal Creek Golf Course
- Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park
- Redstone Arsenal Recreation Area
- Birmingham Botanical Gardens
- Riverchase Galleria
- Courtyard by Marriott Birmingham Downtown at UAB
- Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Montgomery EastChase
- U's Space Rocket Center
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Autograph Collection
- Black Warrior Wildlife Management Area
- Hoover Metropolitan Stadium
- Spring Villa Camping And Recreation Area
- HSV Airport
- Monte Sano State Park
- Crestline Park
- Altadena Square Shopping Center
- Morris Avenue First Avenue North Historic District
- Birmingham Zoo