Cuisine (20 of 23)
44 restaurants available nearby
It was a great place to dine in during the pandemic,only 4 other couples there. The waitress was kind and pleasent to speak with.The drinks and food arrived quickly and the food was very good. We will definitely return to try more items on there beautiful irish menu.
Kevin’s is consistently delicious. The Carbonara and Kevin’s Opus were fantastic, cocktails are cold and the service is quick and friendly. If you’re a carrot cake fan, order it! We sat inside but the patio looks spacious and has some shade. Covid regulations are being followed.
3 for dinner. One sirloin steak sandwich, side caesar salad, one jerk chicken sandwich, and one gnocchi with spicy shrimp. All meals were tasty. Server was very attentive and we enjoyed our time at the Wood Tavern.
The server, name was Trevor I remember was excellent!
Manager was great as well!
Food was awesome and service was fast and satisfied.
Only thing iI concerning is no one didn’t scan QR code for covid vaccines.
Isn’t it mandatory that you ask customers if we want to sit at the same indoor table?
- Moosomin Country Squire Inn
- Base Des Forces Canadiennes Winnipeg
- Corydon District
- Bel Acres Golf Country Club
- Exchange District Guided Walking Tour
- Winnipeg / James Armstrong Richardson International Airport
- Notre Dame Recreational Centre
- Garden On Eaton Tea House
- Hnausa Beach Provincial Park
- Johnson National Wildlife Refuge
- Mts Centre
- Lundar Beach Provincial Park
- Union Station
- St Boniface Museum
- Grand Beach Provincial Park
- Westdale Community Centre
- Transcona Historical Museum
- Winnipeg Chinese Culture And Community Center
- Stephenfield Provincial Park
- Maginot Arena