Cuisine (20 of 37)
29 restaurants available nearby
If you want to experience a real Cuban cuisine, without the travel… You don’t have to search for more… Excellent and very tasty food, awesome and very friendly service and a wonderful ambiance… recommended 100%!!! They even had live music and a great bar… you have to try the El Puro Old Fashioned…...
Great dinner and drinks. They said they were understaffed so might be slight delays but we had exceptional service. The manager was doing a great job helping out and checking up on everything. Our service was pleasant and quick. Food great. Try the new holiday margarita, awesome!!
Food was tasty although a bit pricey for the portions. Service and setting (in an art gallery) were good and half priced glasses of wine on Thursday was a bonus. I like that they had a good mix of vegetation options as well as various proteins. Recommend the Elote (corn), tomato ravioli, and...
This wine bar on South Boulevard is top-notch - my favorite place to go in Charlotte! Nic went out of his way to make a special evening for good friends and I highly compliment his service! Sean and Friday night jam never disappoints!
- Verizon Wireless Amphitheat
- Le Meridien Charlotte
- Cox Mill High School Soccer And Track Stadium
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Rock Hill
- Bank of America Stadi
- Mint Museum of Art
- Carmel Road Park
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown
- Phillips Place
- Optimist Park
- Embassy Suites Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Kings Mountain State Park
- Charlotte Marriott City Center
- Huntersville Shopping Center
- Bank of America Stadium
- The Ritz-Carlton, Charlotte
- Carmel Commons Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Mill, SC
- The Ballantyne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Charlotte