25 restaurants available nearby
Our server, Chris, was excellent. The food and drinks were exceptional. Low rating on ambiance because the tables were so close together that I felt like I was intruding on our neighboring tables and vice versa, no privacy whatsoever.
My family and I had a wonderful evening! The mussels, shrimp, homemade pastas, and my favorite dessert - Tiramisu - were all great. Our server, Erin, was very knowledgeable about the menu and gave us great advice of what we would enjoy for dinner. We all look forward to going back.
I love Bleu Duck. Last night was the second time I had the main Tofu dish and it was delicious. It was served with kimchi potatoes which were to die for. Every time I have been to this restaurant, the ambiance is amazing and the service is great. Perfect place to bring visitors!
The food was great and we enjoy the variety of items on the menu
We wanted to be outside and the table with canopy was great. Service was great and cordial. The reservation process online was very valuable. We had a wonderful time.
- Woodbury Village Shopping Center
- Guthrie Theater
- Riverdale Crossing Shopping Center
- Miracle Mile Shopping Center
- Crossroads Shopping Center
- Nicollet Mall
- Minneapolis Sculpture Garden
- Burnsville Center Shopping Center
- Maple Grove Crossing Shopping Center
- Doctor William W Mayo House Historical Marker
- Har Mar Mall Shopping Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Texa Tonka Shopping Center
- Kenny Park
- Hennepin Avenue Bridge
- Grand Avenue
- Stewart State Public Shooting Area
- Lake Harriet
- Como Park Zoo Conservatory
- Foshay Tower