68 restaurants available nearby
The food is consistently good , the service friendly and helpful. The girl at the entrance was not friendly and guided us to our table , dumping the menus down without waiting for us to get to the table. It was not busy, so there was no need to rush. But we will come again, because we love...
Wonderful Wednesday night taking a dear friend and former high school classmate out for an early birthday dinner.
We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves starting with a bottle of Rainstorm pinot noir.
The salads and entrees (4 oz. filet medallions, pork chop and venison chops) were delicious.
This morning I got up for coffee both places for free coffee were closed there were several golfers also. I went to Emeralds to ask them why they were both closed they said they would give me coffee of course they charge me 299 and I said that’s crazy it should be free in the lady was so nasty...
- Massapequa Park Station
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Columbus Circle
- Times Square
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Rockville Centre Station
- Columbia University
- Smith Haven Mall Shopping Center
- Latham Circle Mall Shopping Center
- Wolf Road Shoppers Park Shopping Center
- High Line
- Bushnell Park
- Front Park
- East Islip Marina
- Coney Island
- 14th Street Union Square
- The Moma - Museum of Modern Art, New York
- 96th Street Broadway Seventh Avenue Line
- Gramercy / Flat Iron District, Manhattan
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York