Cuisine (20 of 28)
38 restaurants available nearby
Second time dining at Dwight’s and it was better than I remembered. Our server Gina was great when i could not choose between two entrees she offered to do a half and half so I could have both. They have a great wine list and the in house ravioli and bread are excellent. I highly recommend Dwights...
Upscale restaurant whose patio is surrounded by dunes. We had terrific service, a tasty lobster roll, and a relaxing experience in a pretty setting. A great opening to our Florida vacay, summer in January!
This is our favorite restaurant in the area (though we haven't been much of anywhere this past year). The food is always excellent and the noise level is manageable most of the time. We look forward to eating here more often after we get vaccinated and virus issue look to slowing down.
We looked forward to our dinner last night at Two Dudes PV. Blackened shrimp Cobb salad, grouper with wasabi slaw, chicken tacos... tasty and fresh! Our server, Kelli, was delightful. Never disappointed, we will be back soon!
- Neptune Beach
- Jacksonville International Airport
- Riverplace Mall Shopping Center
- Fountain of Youth Park
- Old St Augustine Village
- Sand Dollar 200
- Highland Square Shopping Center
- Cinnamon Beach 834 by Vacation Rental Pros
- DoubleTree by Hilton Jacksonville Riverfront, FL
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Augustine I-95
- San Marco Theatre
- The Avenues Mall
- Blanding Boulevard And 103rd Street Shopping Center
- Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa
- Tpc At Sawgrass Stadium Course
- Bronze Tier at Saint Augustine - VLP 25 B
- The Inn at Mayo Clinic
- Regency Square
- Orange Park Mall Shopping Center