18 restaurants available nearby
Food was delicious! Lots of different options included for special diets. The location is perfect and we loved that were was parking at the restaurant. The whole place gave off a 1920s speakeasy vibe which was awesome!
Great place for a group of friends or family to gather - even the furry friends! The food is great and the ceviche is so fresh.
Our server, Roman, was knowledgeable of the menu and super nice! Excited to go back soon!
- Chattanooga Marriott Downtown
- Rock City
- University of Tennessee
- America's Best Value Inn & Suites
- Walnut Street Bridge
- Smoky Mountain Knife Works
- Cal Johnson Park
- Fountain City Shopping Center
- Warehouse Row
- Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain
- West Town Mall
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort Amusement Park
- Cooter's Place
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Gatlinburg Convention Center
- Highway 58 Shopping Center
- Coolidge Park
- Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg
- Northgate Mall