Cuisine (20 of 61)
119 restaurants available nearby
We had a great experience at the Burger House. The burgers/fries/shakes were amazing. We ordered the Slim Shady (cheddar, baconjam, jalapeños, cream cheese , bbq sauce) and the Crispy Cheazy (fried Gouda patty & hamburger sauce) - we were not disappointed. Both were tasty and super filling. We...
Food was Ok, but not perfect level compared to how they sell themselves. I always had the feeling that they wanted to offer more than they could. The last bit was always missing. Compared to other Staek restaurants with a comparable price level the were on the lower level. Again, still good but...
As far as authenticity, I’ll place it between coyote cafe and Chicanos. Service and atmosphere are great. They should make their chips fresh. I don’t know why Germany thinks powered Doritos are Mexican but it’s everywhere. Fajitas were good but the onions and carrots should be caramelized a bit for...
- Zdf Broadcast Station
- Cathedral St Martin Mainz
- Fun Pool Area Bad Neuenahr Twin
- Kloster Hornbach
- Rheinhessen Hofgut Wissberg Sankt Johann Golf
- Bahnhof Mainz Weisenau
- Rotenberg PT Hotel
- Bahnhof Einsiedlerhof
- The Village of Alzey
- Toy Museum Spielzeugmuseum
- Mittelrheinischer Golf Club Bad Ems
- Pfalztheater Kaiserslautern
- Auf Dem Rackenbach
- St Martin Place City Centre
- Rheingoldhalle Convention Centre
- Wiesensee Golf Club
- Designer Outlet Zweibrucken
- Deutsches Eck