Cuisine (20 of 53)
503 restaurants available nearby
The manager is amazing as was the restaurant and beautiful surroundings!!
The Palazzo Della Gherardesca was unusual for its time in that its main interior space, the atrium, was originally designed as a secondary courtyard. Now covered with a glass roof, like the courtyard Lobby, the Hotel’s Atrium Bar occupies a vast sun-lit and decorative space, serving lunch, dinner,...
My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Ristorante Sant’ Ambrogio. The Florentine T-bone was outstanding, the gnudi - which I’d never had before was delicious. Tiramisu was constructed differently than any I’d had before but it was fantastic. This restaurant was an excellent choice for...
- National Museum of The Bargello
- Ken's Art Gallery
- Carlo Castellani
- Gallery Hotel Art
- Marciana Marina Beach
- Duomo Florence
- Good Tastes of Tuscany Cooking Class
- Guelph Tower Torre Guelfa
- Sestola Pian Del Falco
- Cosmopolitan Golf Country Club
- Basilica Di San Miniato Al Monte
- Certosa Museum
- Uffizi Gallery Galleria Degli Uffizi
- Antiporto Di Camollia
- Palazzo Dei Congressi
- Santa Maria Del Carmine San Niccolo Al Carmine
- Palazzo Rucellai
- Torre Del Mangia
- Via Arrosti