51 restaurants available nearby
We haven't gone here in a while which isn't totally due to Covid. I had surgery several years ago which limits what I can drink - no soda, no alcohol, no bubble water. Therefore, when I go to dinner I enjoy a really good iced tea with my meal. Zarletti's is not inexpensive (although I think the...
Enjoy Classic Wisconsin-American Cuisine at 8900 Bar & Bistro. We have Live Music and our Famous Friday Fish Fry homemade by our Executive Chef, Rob, every Friday. Choose from our Mouthwatering Starters, Sandwiches, Mains, & Desserts. Check out our menu online for our monthly specials!
This restaurant is on the main floor of a Cobblestone Hotel. Dined there on a Tuesday night. It was not very busy. The food was outstanding - steaks were fabulous and the Chilean sea bass was very good as well. Sides were excellent. Prices are appropriate for the quality of the food. People...
We had a group of 5. Service was very good and so was the food!
- Quality Suites Milwaukee Airport
- Copperleaf Boutique Hotel and Spa
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace
- Blue Mounds State Park
- Fox Run Shopping Center
- Fifth Ward Playground
- General Mitchell International Airport
- Lambeau Field
- Devils Lake State Park
- Fox River Mall
- Green Oak Hills Park
- Milwaukee Marriott Downtown
- East Towne Mall Shopping Center
- Geneva Lake
- Riverside Theater
- State Street
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
- Southridge Mall Shopping Center
- University of Wisconsin Whitewater