Cuisine (20 of 74)
179 restaurants available nearby
The whole experience was great! They had our table for 8 ready, the service was great, our glasses stayed full, the food was fresh and very flavorful. We will definitely return, when in Vegas. This experience will not stay in Vegas.
Enjoyed dinner along with excellent cocktails. Will go again.
Second time visiting. Outstanding service from the host to the table to the sushi bar. Very humble, welcoming, and kind. But best of all, the food is superb, especially the sushi. They use very fresh fish. It's worth the trip to Palace Station—except maybe for the money you might lose along the way...
Wow, absolutely superbly innovative! I couldn’t imagine pairing escargot and curry, how delightfully unexpected! Every course surpassed my expectations! Our waitress was knowledgeable and charming, chef hand delivered our main course and the front of the house manager John Anthony was incredibly...
Michael (manager) was so sweet and checked in to make sure everything went great! The new location is so much better than the old one. Adrian (our server) was so sweet and such a doll! We loved the experience. 1000000 stars. The s’mores milkshake was bomb diggity.
- Stratosphere Tower
- Wyndham Grand Desert
- Bluegreen Vacations Club 36
- New York New York
- California Hotel and Casino
- Heritage Park
- Red Rock Casino Resort Spa
- Spring Valley Park
- Heers Park
- Monorail Las Vegas Convention Center Station
- Suites at Tahiti Village Resort and Spa
- Monorail Bally's Paris Las Vegas Station
- Paris Las Vegas
- McCarran International Airport
- MGM Grand
- Gondola Ride At The Venetian
- Bacchanal Buffet At Caesars Palace
- Galleria At Sunset Shopping Center
- Desert Breeze Park On Spring Mountain And Durango
- MGM Grand Garden Arena