19 restaurants available nearby
All was good as usual. Only glitch was we were told that we could cork and take or wine into the concert. We couldn’t.
This jewel of a restaurant continues to stand the test of time. It’s been 20 years since I’ve been here. Our server, Barb, is a seasoned asset. She and the bartender prepared my martini perfectly. The Canadian Walleye was off the chart; paired with white cheddar mashed potatoes. Find the perfect...
Food was excellent. Didn’t have our reservation that was made through Open Table but were very accommodating and seated us quickly. One of the server’s accidentally tripped while carrying our food which fell to the floor. They explained what happened and didn’t charge us for our entrees. This...
Our server was great. When asked, he recommended the chicken guacamole egg roll, which was great. I wanted the beet and berry salad but also something hot, so server recommended adding chicken to my salad-delicious! My hubby ordered salmon, done according to “cooks choice”. It was also perfect! It...
- Big Sioux Park
- Ramada Inn and Suites Conference Center - Mitchell
- Sandy Hollow Recreation Area
- Comfort Inn I-90 Rapid City
- River of Redrock Park
- Tower Fields
- Wheaton College Summer Camp
- Roosevelt Park
- Hotel Alex Johnson Rapid City, Curio Collection by Hilton
- Spearfish Canyon
- Hilton Garden Inn Rapid City
- South Dakota School of Mines And Technology Geology Museum
- Lake Pahoja Recreation Area
- Bovee Lake State Public Shooting Area
- Staum Dam State Public Shooting Area
- Old Macdonald's Farm
- Crazy Horse Memorial
- Econo Lodge Yankton
- Terry Peak Ski Area
- Sylvan Lake