Cuisine (20 of 48)
78 restaurants available nearby
We were sat at a table next to everyone standing at the bar, not my favorite. Everyone was working really hard, music was a great vibe to have on Saturday night. Our server was awesome can't remember his name. Food was average, drinks were awesome!
The grilled chicken and spinach salad I had was very good. All ingredients were fresh and the homemade ranch dressing was delicious. The price was surprisingly reasonable. I will be recommending Trio's to friends.
The restaurant overall was excellent and I will definitely return.
However, my order was average at best. It was a carne asada burrito and it was pretty bland. Both the steak and the beans had little flavor to them at all, which is a shame because the steak was supremely tender.
The items order...
Blue Taj remains one of the best Indian restaurants in Charlotte. Tonight we started with the fried chili chicken which had the perfect amount of heat and was very tasty. The tomato bisque was creamy and very well seasoned with the southern Indian spices. Excellent. Our mains were the classic...
- Carowinds Amusement Park
- Mallard Creek
- DoubleTree by Hilton Charlotte Gateway Village
- Renaissance Charlotte Southpark Hotel
- University of North Carolina
- Charlotte Motor Speedway
- Cotswold Shopping Center
- Rock Hill Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Ayrsley
- Bethel Road Park
- Lake Norman
- Lineburger Park
- Hampton Inn Rock Hill
- Great Wolf Lodge Charlotte Concord
- Olde Sycamore Golf Plantation
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport
- Bank of America Corporate Center
- Signal Hill Shopping Center
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center