Cuisine (20 of 33)
34 restaurants available nearby
Wasn't too bad, but given we have just come out of lockdown, we were seated as close as they could seat us to other patrons when the restaurant was near empty - physical distancing would have been preferred. We asked to be moved, which wasn't an issue.
Food was ok, but my the Tuna Sashimi had a...
We had a cocktail, dinner and wine. Food was fantastic with loads of vegetarian and vegan choices. One dish had the chef’s own made almond feta cheese and it is amazing. I wish he sold it by the jar. Great place.
Horangee Chicken & Beer serves the chicken of Chef . Within the twenty-course meal lies Chef’s passion for chicken. With ingredients sourced both domestically and internationally, the chef crafts a very special tasting menu within the style of Korean chicken. Chef is a strong believer in the food...
Great value for steak night on Tuesdays. All 3 of our party prefer a different cook rate and the steak was spot on .Great beer / wine selection, young and enthusiastic and super helpful staff .What more could you ask for ?
- Aura on Flinders Serviced Apartments
- Little Bourke Street
- Boutique Stays - The Residence
- Clifton Mews
- The Como Melbourne - MGallery Collection
- Seaside Spa Retreat
- Seasons Botanic Gardens
- Crown Metropol Melbourne
- Palms Motel Footscray
- Southbank Views
- Hotel Lindrum Melbourne MGallery Collection
- Australian Home Away at Box Hill Severn
- The Swanston Hotel Melbourne, Grand Mercure
- The Langham Melbourne
- Boutique Stays - Roxys Place
- The Hotel Windsor
- Mantra St Kilda Road
- Canowindra Bed and Breakfast
- Gisborne Peak Winery Eco-Cottages
- Bayview Eden Melbourne