Cuisine (20 of 48)
91 restaurants available nearby
Whenever I am in Fort Lauderdale for business I make sure I drop by Tap 42. The space is lovely (I almost always sit outside), the staff friendly and enthusiastic and I love the bowls! I'm sure I'll be back (as usual)...
Our server was good but she had no help. They have people from the kitchen helping her serve the food which spilled it all over our table initially so we needed a cleanup which we waited 10 minutes for kind of ruined the meal. The salmon and snapper were good the appetizers mussels cornbread Caesar...
This was more than just dinner, it was a dining experience. Everyone from the hostess to the people cleaning the tables were charming and helpful. The waiter and sommelier were first class, helpful and knowledgeable, and very chatty : )
The goodness of this restaurant made such a positive impact on my evening. My experience was phenomenal the food is amazing, the drinks are exquisite with a presentation that will keep you asking for more..
My guest and I are foodies and we have had the pleasure of dining at all local...
- Marketplace Mall Shopping Center
- Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Griffin Park
- Premiere Hotel
- West Broward Shopping Center
- Bankatlantic Center
- Marriott's Beach Place Towers
- The Seagull
- Renaissance Fort Lauderdale-Plantation Hotel
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort, a Noble House Resort
- Gulfstream Park
- Fashion Mall At Plantation
- FLL Airport
- Everglades Holiday Park
- B Ocean Resort
- Pembroke Lakes Mall Shopping Center
- Tpc At Heron Bay
- Weston Town Center