51 restaurants available nearby
Went for Easter. It was pleasant and organized staff. 2 recommendations- need additional servers on most popular items such as rice bean area. 1 server took too much time with several hungry people waiting in line. Next was Eggs. a server was necessary to get our eggs. Waited over 30 min and by...
Unfortunately the sweet corn cake was removed from the standard menu and changed to an individual extra item at $3.50 per order, I like the item but not for $3.50 extra. Also, my server was very slow even though the restaurant was extremely empty? It took 10 minutes from the time we sat down until...
Great service and delicious food. We had a very attentive and friendly waitress named Sara V. We had appetizers and drinks. We were seated within 10mins of checking in and food and drinks were served quickly after ordering. Cha cha’s is one of my favorite restaurants because of their service.
- Los Angeles Jewelry District
- Redondo Beach Pier
- Admiralty Park
- The Promenade At Woodland Hills Shopping Center
- Mama Shelter Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
- Montclair Plaza Shopping Center
- Santa Monica Pier
- Topanga Plaza Shopping Center
- Universal Studios City Walk
- Staples Center
- Castaic Lake State Recreation Area
- Third Street Promenade
- Ventura Harbor
- Palm Garden Hotel
- Home Depot Shopping Center
- Glendale Galleria Shopping Center
- Santa Anita Race Track
- Hollywood Bowl Residence
- Plaza At West Covina Shopping Center