Cuisine (20 of 25)
62 restaurants available nearby
Not much on chains but we really like Bravo for the quality of the food and the price especially at this location! Always good.They also do a great job of adapting to less capacity, and cleanliness. Remember folks they are doing the best they can with the circumstances they are forced to deal with...
Service was great - we got seated promptly and a waitress arrived at our table right away to take drink orders and ask about appetizers. Waitress continued to monitor our table to be sure we didn't need anything. Food was great as always. Would highly recommend this restaurant as a casual place to...
We sat in the bar. It was well spaced & comfy. I got the Buttermilk chicken breast which is outstanding. They make a delicious gravy to go with the red skinned mashed potatoes & country cooked green beans. I usually take. 1/2 home but it was so tasty I ate the whole thing. My husband got their...
This was our second visit and we will go there again.
Theresa was a great waitress. Friendly and efficient. No rush on Mother’s Day dinner. We are light eaters but like to enjoy our meal. PERFECT. The tomato basil soup was chunky basil delicious. I had strawberry chicken salad. Very tasty. My husband enjoyed his crab cake. We will return
- Marriott at the University of Dayton
- Dayton Mall Shopping Center
- Millcrest Park
- Kings Island Amusement Park
- Voice of America Park
- Indian Hill
- Mainstrasse Village
- The Cincinnatian Hotel
- Ault Park
- Creation Museum
- Randolph Plaza Shopping Center
- Wright-Patterson Air Force Base
- CVG Airport
- Staybridge Suites Cincinnati North
- Liberty Towne Centre Shopping Center
- Red Roof Inn Dayton South - I-75 Miamisburg
- National Museum of The U's Air Force
- Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
- Super 8 Franklin/Middletown Area