Cuisine (20 of 44)
135 restaurants available nearby
Good food, attentive service, nice ambiance, quiet enough and unrushed enough to have about 90 minutes of good conversation.
The only problem is that it is in what was the Marriott and is now the Sonesta. Nice hotel but not "Nashville."
Even so, if you're in that part of Nashville, recommended....
Charming place away from Broadway madness for a relaxing dinner our last night in Nashville. My paella was great and my brother liked his stuffed trout a lot. Shared a tasty bread pudding for dessert. Eat out on the porch/patio if you can.
- Opryland Hotel Gardens
- Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester, TN
- Grand Ole Opry
- Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
- Cumberland County Playhouse
- Holiday Inn Express Nashville-Downtown
- Sheraton Music City
- Village At Rivergate Shopping Center
- The State Capitol
- Skyline Wildlife Management Area
- Americas Best Value Inn - Lawrenceburg
- Nashville Airport Marriott
- The Hermitage Home of President Andrew Jackson
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Nashville Airport
- Bridgestone Arena
- Holiday Inn Express Brentwood-South Cool Springs
- Grand Ole Opry Museum
- Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
- One Hundred Oaks Regional Mall Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Nashville-Vanderbilt - Downtown