14 restaurants available nearby
Wonderfully friendly staff. Lovely decor and view. Everything was fresh and prepared spot on. We had sea bass, chicken hash, poke bowl, and the burger. Carrots, cornbread, and ahi tuna too! All wonderful. Looking forward to returning.
My husband and I used to go to JB Hooks quite a lot. We stopped going for a few years because quality of food had gone down. Decided to try it again and they have come back with the quality food that they had been known for. We were very satisfied and will be back.
Our server Billi was outstanding!! We loved her recommendations & just the best server all around! Brent the manager was very friendly.
Nice variety for a smaller lunch menu. We had to pass a Covid check at the hotel gate to get in but it was no big deal. The GREAT service and really tasty food made up for it. They were quite accommodating and reasonably priced. Would go back.
Our time at the Red Lobster was quiet and peaceful. The food was excellent and the orders were right. The server was great. He kept checking on us and removing the used dishes promptly. It's been a long time since we had service that good.
- Sac Osage State Wildlife Area
- Osage National Golf Club
- Pittsburg Landing Public Use Area
- Horny Toad Entertainment Complex
- Ganter State Public Hunting Area
- Point Randall Resort
- Thibaut Point Public Use Area
- Fairfield Public Use Area
- WorldMark Lake of the Ozarks
- Boeckman Bridge State Wildlife Area
- Indian Creek Marina
- Nemo Landing Public Use Area
- Madden Ford Access State Wildlife Area
- Red Roof Inn - Osage Beach
- Inn at Grand Glaize
- Camden on the Lake Resort
- Osage Bluff Public Use Area
- Deepwater Inn Motel
- Eden Roadside Park
- Vfw Park