Cuisine (20 of 39)
50 restaurants available nearby
The food was excellent! We had the carnitas and loved them! We also had the great ceviche and it was a bit spicy but tasty and nicely soft.
The server was prompt, attentive, and friendly. The location and ambiance were great for a family meal outside.
We will be back! There are a great number of...
We were there for Restaurant Week Excellent service! The food was absolutely delicious! I had the New England clam chowder. It was full of clams and had a wonderful smoky flavor. My companion had the spinach salad that was equally delicious! We had some Blue Point oysters- perfect! Our main...
Service was fantastic. Best guacamole in Connecticut. Buffalo nickels were OK. Bacon was undercooked. Prices are a little high but overall a good experience. Way too dark in the establishment. You can't really see anything. Drinks were amazing - spicy blood orange margarita is the best around.
- Washington Square Park, New York City
- Rockville Centre Station
- 42nd Street Bryant Park
- Rockefeller Center
- Jersey City Waterfront at The Pier - A Premier Furnished Apartment
- Menlo Park Mall Shopping Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Macy's, 34th Street New York City
- Beaver Ponds Park
- Short Hills Mall Shopping Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Beacon Theatre
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Monmouth Mall Shopping Center
- United Nations
- Central Park
- Amsterdam Hotel
- 57th Street Midtown
- Lexington Avenue 59th Street
- Point Pleasant Beach