Cuisine (20 of 37)
446 restaurants available nearby
Very quiet only one other table being served. The mixed salami platter was delicious, the steak left a little to be desired.
The restaurant had a radio on which was way too loud and the waiters who weren't busy spent more time on their phones than paying attention to the few guests that were in...
We ate here on our first night. Everything else gets compared to this restaurant and none have lived up. Found it on open table, we were just looking for something easy and quick. Little did we know we would be transported to a magical dining experience. We dined al fresco with accordion sounds...
- Castel Sant Angelo Museum
- Teatro Valle
- Catacombs of St Callixtus Catacombe Di San Callisto
- Central Station Roma Termini
- Doria Panphilj Gallery
- Piazza Della Repubblica
- Via Condotti
- Re Di Roma
- Santa Maria In Trastevere
- Piazza Navona
- Via Del Corso
- Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore
- Circo Massimo
- Palazzo Di Giustizia The Hall of Justice
- Stadio Olimpico