Cuisine (20 of 21)
38 restaurants available nearby
The goat cheese appetizer was delicious. I’d get it every time I went. The ham and gruyere sandwich was soggy and overpriced. There was some sort of wet something on the top of the sandwich which made it hard to pick up and eat. And the sogginess was hard to get over. The French fries have a...
Our waitress Caitlin was fantastic and food was delicious!!!! Location gorgeous!!!!
We sat outside and enjoyed the view of the Reedy river, TD stage and pavilion. The ambience was friendly and festive. The location was definitely the best part of the restaurant. Our salads were delicious, especially the roast beet salad. The French bread was crusty, warm and delicious. The...
Never disappointed. And with the internal renovations, the dining room is lighter and brighter and more inviting than ever. The food is very consistently good, and the specialty cocktails are always very unique. Excellent service.
Have been to Roost several times but tonight seemed to be particularly great. The shrimp and grits were arguably the best I’ve ever had at a restaurant. Wait staff was exceptional as well. Will always highly recommend a stop here
- Spinnaker at Shipyard by Hilton Head Accommodations
- Columbiana Centre Shopping Center
- Courtyard Myrtle Beach by Marriott Broadway
- Coastal Mall Shopping Center
- Isle of Palms Marina
- University of South Carolina
- Beaufort Historic District
- Surfside Beach Resort
- Tanger Outlets Charleston
- Pelican's Landing 15
- Ocean Creek Resort
- North Myrtle Beach
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- Reedy River Falls Park
- Meeting Street Inn
- Tanger Outlets Myrtle Beach Hwy
- Charleston Waterfront Park
- Barefoot Landing
- Hunting Island State Park
- Harbour Town Lighthouse