Cuisine (20 of 88)
372 restaurants available nearby
Really appreciate how this neighborhood restaurant has handled the Covid situation--being open and available to customers, but adhering strictly to best practices, and slimming down the menu so everything remains fresh and delicious. Thank you.
La Piquette is my to-go-to restaurant in my neighbourhood. The service is very attentive and kind. The food is always very good and I love it especially because they made the outdoor seating area super warm and cozy.
Such a welcoming place! Their gracious attitude makes for a special time. The ambience of the outdoor dining was especially nice. The heaters kept us warm despite the cold evening. We ordered the chicken thighs and the vegetarian plate of Middle Eastern style mashed potatoes, greens, eggplant, and...
GM was awesome. Accommodated our request to book a table so we could use OP rewards but allowed us to pick up our meals. Forgot our salad and ice cream was all melted, but otherwise order was great. We had the potato leek soup and crabcake starters; trout, pork chop, and short ribs for main...
- W Washington DC
- Randolph Hills Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Washington D.C./National Mall
- King Street Metro Station
- Bethesda Metro Station
- Harpers Ferry Historic District
- Tysons Corner Center
- Andrews Air Force Base
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- BridgeStreet at VITA Tysons Corner Center
- L'Enfant Plaza Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fair Oaks Mall Shopping Center
- Georgetown Waterfront Park
- Rosslyn Metro Station
- Potomac Village Shopping Center
- City of Fairfax Historic District
- Hamilton Street Playground
- Dunn Loring Merrifield Metro Station
- Washingtonian Center
- Foggy Bottom GWU Metro Station, Washington D.C.