Cuisine (20 of 24)
20 restaurants available nearby
The cucumber salad was outstanding! Very fresh with loads of garden tomatoes and a very good dressing. The sauce on the brussel sprout appetizer was very, very good. We had the bimibob with Tofu. The tofu was super crispy and the taste was delicious but the rice was not crispy.
Really enjoyed the experience. Loved the outdoor dining. This is not really a complaint but perhaps you can instruct the busboy not to try and take the plates of diners before they are finished. A good rule would be if they are still putting food in their mouth, leave the plate.
We brought friends who were there for the first time. And they absolutely loved it. The crowd was great and the service and food were terrific.
We looked in on the soon to open new location across the parking lot and they seemed as interested to dine there as we are. Can’t wait to return.
- Dover Air Force Base
- Kitchen Kettle Village
- American Music Theatre Lancaster
- Gateway Shopping Center
- Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
- Reading Terminal Market
- Luxury 2 Bedroom By Rittenhouse
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster
- Pike Creek Shopping Center
- Sonesta Philadelphia Downtown
- Penn State University
- Lincoln Caverns And Whisper Rocks
- Adventure Aquarium
- King of Prussia Mall Shopping Center
- Willowbrook Mall Shopping Center
- Philadelphia Premium Outlets
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia Convention Center
- Dutch Wonderland
- Colonial Park Mall
- Longwood Gardens