Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Reservations are recommended for lunch and require the purchase of a foot traffic pass to access the gondola.
Reservation changes and cancellations require 48 hours notice. Last minute cancellations and no shows will be charged $25 per person.
- FfmiketvipIdaho •13 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWonderful dinner. Our server really went the extra mile for us.More infoIl Naso Ristorante ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ketchum•4.5
- WRWRFMeridianvipIdaho •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was good, and the service was excellent. We will definitely eat here next time we are in Sun Valley.More infoGretchen'sPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sun Valley•4.5
- PHPaulHvipNew Mexico •43 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Our guests loved their dinner. Pork Chop was selected by three of the five guest and salmon by the other two. All were excellent. Salads and procuitto with melon to start were very fresh and well plated. Dessert was a selection and all were perfect. Service was impecable. My reference point for all of this is the simple fact that my wife and I first dined at The Ram 47 years ago and we are still dining there one or more times every time we visit Sun Valley. It's just the best!More infoThe Ram RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sun Valley•4.8
- JJJerryJIdaho •10 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 13, 2023Mike always does a nice job as a server. Ruben sandwiches are always the best. Beautiful viewMore infoSun Valley ClubPrice: Moderate• American• Sun Valley•4.6
- VFVickiFSt. Louis •2 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 8, 2023Since we were one of the last reservations I thought they could have put us closer to the edge for the view.More infoRoundhousePrice: Expensive• European• Ketchum•4.7
Boasting expansive green space and towering mountains, Ketchum is a centrally located city in Idaho that offers a myriad of dining options for visitors, travelers and residents. After a casual day hiking around the Sawtooth Wilderness Area, a comfortable meal featuring creative pizzas, mesquite-grilled steaks or a hearty sandwich may be in order. On the other hand, if you're viewing the latest exhibits at local museums, you may opt for a sophisticated bistro showcasing seasonal menu items, an attractive wine list and a dimly lit ambiance. Stay a few more days to try out the fishing at Redfish Outlet Lake as well as the cozy, home-style breakfasts, seasonal Italian feasts and made-from-scratch bakery treats.
Frequently asked questions
As of October 1, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in Ketchum. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Grill and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Ketchum who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Ketchum either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Knob Hill Inn
- Challenger 10 Detachable Quad
- Gail Severn Gallery
- Moose Creek Ranger Station
- Dollar Mountain
- Elkhorn Village
- Shake Creek Ranger Station
- Graham Guard Station
- Greyhawk by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Ketchum Sun Valley Heritage And Ski Museum
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Kentwood Lodge
- Tamarack Lodge
- Best Western Kentwood Lodge
- Christophe by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Sunburst by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
- Roundhouse Gondola
- Big Smoky Guard Station
- Deer Park
- Best Western Tyrolean Lodge
- Bellemont Hotel Sun Valley