- OTOpenTable DinerIowa •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe made a 5:00 reservation thru Open Table but upon arrival we were told we didn't have a reservation but they were able to accommodate us still with a window table as requested for our anniversary. Food was excellent. Service above & beyond.More info350 First - Doubletree HiltonPrice: Moderate• undefined• Cedar Rapids•4
- MmarybGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt was awesome. The waitress could not have been more pleasant. She made the experience fun. My drinks and food were delicious. The space creative and fun. I would go back again, in fact I did just that. Great find.More infothe hip-stirPrice: Expensive• American• Cedar Rapids•4.9
- SFSethFChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Gabby was amazing as we prepared for this special evening celebrating my wife’s birthday. Her accommodation to my brother and sister-in-law who live out of state and wanted to purchase a bottle of Prosecco for the table was amazing. She even created a card to go with the bottle so my wife knew it was a gift from afar. Overall the service given by Gabby was top notch and we can’t wait to come back.More infoMidtown ReservePrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Cedar Rapids•4.2
- ACAdrienneC1 review5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023Amazing drinks and food! Very friendly staff, great atmosphere. Will return for sure!More infoTaco GatoPrice: Moderate• Mexican / Southwestern• Cedar Rapids•5
- CCkrittChicago / Illinois •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Years Day Sunday Buffet. Good value, good food. Enjoyed the outing.More infoGranite City Food & Brewery - Cedar RapidsPrice: Moderate• American• Cedar Rapids•4.4
Discover Cedar Rapids
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, is located on the Cedar River, which provides restaurant patrons with spectacular views of the river barges. The city is home to the National Czech and Slovak Museum and Library, which is situated close to many specialty Eastern European restaurants. The museum also hosts an annual Czechoslovakian and Slovakian food and beer night with live music and food trucks. Stop in at one of the local bakeries for a bite of chléb sourdough, or visit a family-owned restaurant for a bowl of polévka. The community is also home to many Mexican immigrants with food trucks and small restaurants offering carne a la tampiqueña, arroz a la tumbada and camarones al Mojo de Ajo for a savory lunch or dinner.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 11, 2023 there are 9 restaurants in Cedar Rapids. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Steakhouse, Mexican / Southwestern, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Cedar Rapids who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Cedar Rapids either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Pin Oak County Park
- Cedar Rock State Park
- Lewis Bottoms Access County Park
- Hanging Bog State Preserve
- Marion Heights Shopping Center
- Central Park
- Hitters Park
- Jones Memorial Park
- Chain Lakes County Park
- Tomahawk Park
- Legion Park
- Fairview Park
- Anderson Park
- Williams Park
- Cleveland Park
- Beverly Park
- Wickup Hill County Park
- Cedar Rapids City Hall
- Matsell Bridge Public Access
- Veterans Memorial Park