Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES WITH LESS THAN 6 GUESTS. PLEASE CALL TZiN TO INQUIRE ABOUT LARGER GROUPS.
& The food is Authentic Mexican Deliciousness
Chef Carlos grew up in Mexico City in a food culture as diverse and unique as any in the world. After leaving Mexico when he was 19, he spent many years working in kitchens across the US and discovering his passion for creating food that everyone can enjoy.
Hard work and dedication through his training at La Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts Institute landed him a highly coveted gig at a Michelin-starred restaurant in California before he finally made his way to Canada.
In Edmonton, Chef Carlos and his business partner - Janette, started the Casa12Doce food truck. Set up for many years, Casa12Doce became not only a staple of the food truck scene but also of the community.
The delicious, authentic food created a following so loyal that when Chef Carlos and Janette decided to open a restaurant in 2016, it did not take long for the place to fill up regularly.
When you join us for dinner, expect it to be a relaxing evening lasting a couple hours over several piatti (courses). Your table comes alive when we present a variety of large offerings on platters or bowls within easy reach of all.
A classic Italian pranzo (dinner) usually beings with a variety of antipasti (hot and cold appetizers), followed by one or two primi (usually a hot pasta, risotto, gnocchi or zuppa). Next your table will share a secondi (entrees) served on a platter combined with your choice of contorni (vegetable side dishes). Italians often complete their meal with un dolce, un caffe, or un digestivo (dessert, espresso, liqueur or grappa).
we only use fresh in house made pastas and sauces.
The Homefire Grill features an open kitchen concept with the best in rotisserie and fire-roasted oven equipment. The restaurant seats 120 people with plenty of booth seating and the lounge seats 60.
Discover our A La Carte menu or take advantage of our Prime Time special featuring 2 courses for $65 or 3 courses for $77 and a glass of wine for only $12 more. Our Prime Time menu is available from 5:00pm until 6:30pm. We also offer private dining experiences for weddings, corporate events, holiday parties and more. Celebrate your next milestone or date night at Ruth's Chris.
Book your table at the best steak house in downtown Edmonton, conveniently located in the heart of downtown, situated in a historic building that once housed a bank. This is how great steaks are done.
Please note that our phone number (780-446-9221) is a text-only line and is not equipped to take incoming calls. If you need to cancel or request a change to your reservation please send us a text and we'll reply as soon as we're able.
For tables of 8 or more please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darling’s sharing plates menu created by our talented Head Chef, Lindsay James, focuses on local ingredient-driven, globally inspired dishes, showcasing the best of the season. You can always count on it being approachable and nourishing.
Darling’s natural wine list is always rotating to bring you thoughtful and exciting unique finds.
that brought you Red Ox Inn, Canteen and The Wired Cup.
Our mission is simple—build a community gathering place and
serve tasty food properly prepared from locally sourced ingredients,
pour great wine and cocktails, make great coffee and present it
with impeccable service.
The vibe is relaxing, the parking easy and the patio is simply perfect.
Happy and Olive is an Edmonton destination where neighbours,
friends, visitors, and families can eat well and connect.
We want to be a friendly neighbourhood restaurant & kindly ask guests to observe a two hour dining experience on busy nights so we can entertain as many of our cherished patrons as who want to come in.
Our Patio is now first come, first served. We are also taking reservations for up to 4 with open table. For any reservations larger than 4, please phone us at (780) 757-0137!
This beautiful location is an excellent venue for weddings, corporate functions, rehearsal dinners, or intimate gatherings . We offer a range of services to make your important event memorable.
Two private rooms, the Telus Room equipped with state of the art technology for hi-tech meetings and the Maurizio Room, complete with television, fireplace in an elegant Tuscan atmosphere...both perfect for what you have planned.
- MDMarieDEdmonton / Northern Alberta •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe had a lovely evening celebrating our anniversary at Sabor. My husband raved about how wonderful his rack of lamb was. I enjoyed the lobster risotto. Our waiter was Richard - he was a good waiter When I made the reservation, I indicated that we were celebrating an anniversary. The table assigned to us was in the path of walking traffic. Once my husband arrived from parking, he asked to change tables which was accommodated. But looking around, there would have been other quieter tables for us. Would go back here because food is greatMore infoSabor RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Edmonton•4.8
- CPCammieP1 review4.0Dined 6 days agoThe desserts were great. The Caesar salad was overdressed and super salty - the prawns on the salad were incredibly overcooked almost inedible. The burger was good, the pasta not bad, also over salted and not much flavour other than that. The space is lovely, the menu looks creative and will try again. It could have been a bad night for the kitchen. The server was great as well.More infoBIRDOGPrice: Moderate• Canadian• Edmonton•4.4
- HhappyvipEdmonton / Northern Alberta •15 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoFantastic experience for my out of town guests. Great food, great service, great environment for conversationMore infoTzin Wine & TapasPrice: Moderate• Tapas / Small Plates• Edmonton•4.9
- KKelly1 review5.0Dined on Sep 23, 2023Went on kid’s birthday and got exceptional services! Friendly staff and a large amount of delicious food for a great price. Will definitely come back again!More infoGyu-Kaku - Edmonton, ABPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Edmonton•4.5
- KJKathyJoeEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Best place to celebrate special occasions. Our favourite place to have brunch.More infoLa Ronde - Chateau LacombePrice: Expensive• Canadian• Edmonton•4.5
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of October 5, 2023 there are 271 restaurants in Edmonton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Canadian, Italian, American, Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Edmonton who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Edmonton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.