Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Houston
New restaurants to OpenTable in Houston
Check out diners' favorite restaurants in Houston
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We look forward to serving you soon!!
Paco Vargas and family
Street parking is complimentary after 6:00pm
Life is to be enjoyed, if you want to go somewhere to appreciate your bottle of wine and be reminded of the simple pleasures of life, this is it.
Our mission is to deliver the freshest, most authentic , homemade italian cuisine to the Woodlands and surrounding areas.
Elegante and Romantic Atmosphere
An 18% service charge is added to all guest checks for parties of eight or more.
Outdoor dining in Houston
See what locals rave about in Houston
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023In Houston for NYEMore infoLe Colonial - Houston$$$$• Vietnamese• Galleria / Uptown•4.7
- CGCeeGHouston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was such a nice experience. we lived it here. Food was great!More infoMastro's Steakhouse - Houston$$$$• Steak• Galleria / Uptown•4.8
- HRHopeRHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023I can't say enough good things about this place! Not only did they exceed our expectations, they made sure this was one of our best dining experiences ever. Steaks were cooked to perfection and dessert was amazing. To top it off, our server was Stephanie A. She was on top of everything, and had a very outgoing and knowledgeable personality. She was attentive but not overbearing. We will definitely be back soon.More infoSteak 48 - Houston$$$$• Steakhouse• River Oaks•4.8
- JLJamesLHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our New Year’s Day tradition for several years had been oysters and champagne on the deck at A’Bouzy. Hands down the best champagne list in town, and the food is always wonderful. We’re also big fans of the takeout dinners…an unmatched value.More infoa'Bouzy$$$$• Contemporary French / American• River Oaks•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great brunchMore infoToulouse - Houston$$$$• French• River Oaks•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Houston
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Houston
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
14 Houston Restaurants Made for Special Occasions
As the city embraces a return to gathering together safely, one thing is clear: Houstonians are ready to dine out and celebrate, making up for everything they missed in the last year and a half and then some. With a combination of food, atmosphere, and service, great restaurants have the power to make memorable moments into memories that last a lifetime. Luckily for residents of the Bayou City, restaurants are excited to welcome diners back with greater capacity and revamped menus, with many offering specials and hosting events to give diners the much-needed hospitality and expertly prepared meals they’ve been missing. Whether it’s a brunch meetup or a late-night dinner, from private first dates to family-sized major wedding anniversaries, work promotions to closing on a new house, these restaurants provide a variety of options for special occasions, no matter what they might be.
9 Burgers You Must Try In Miami
There’s something about a nice juicy burger that makes it the perfect craveable dish — maybe because it’s a handheld meal that’s ideal for curing ailments like extreme hunger and hangovers. With so many combinations from meat to cheese to toppings and style of bun, no two burgers are the same — and nor should they be. Fortunately, in the Magic City there’s no shortage of delicious, mouthwatering burgers to sink your teeth into. From secret sauces to secret locations there’s always a new burger to discover. Here are nine Miami burgers to put on your to-do list immediately.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Houston
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Houston is Greek's 205
The best vegan restaurants in Houston are Ruggles Black -West Alabama, Kiran's and Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Memorial City
The best vegetarian restaurants in Houston are Le Colonial - Houston, JŪN and Kiran's
The restaurants with the best service in Houston are Alba Ristorante at Hotel Granduca, Fuad's Restaurant and Uptown Asian Fusion
The restaurants with the best ambiance in Houston are Alba Ristorante at Hotel Granduca, Uwa and Cafe Adel