- VHVickiH1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service snd great food!!! Love the atmosphere and background music. Loom never dissappoints!More infoLoomPrice: Expensive• American• Macon•4.4
- BBlondeeAtlanta Metro •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEvery time I come to Macon for work I make sure this place is apart of my stop. Everything is Amazing!! The risotto special had my taste buds dancing! Best Risotto I’ve had in a very long time & it was topped with grilled salmon cooked to perfection!More infoOliver's Corner BistroPrice: Moderate• American• Macon•4.7
- EMEvaM1 review5.0Dined on Sep 11, 2023I appreciated being able to make the reservation for 6 online, and requested as quiet a location as possible to coordinate a business staff meeting. A couple of the dishes were missing the ketchup/salad dressing requested and it took 2 tries to get them but resolved without problemsMore infoCompany Supply Rotisserie BistroPrice: Moderate• Creole / Cajun / Southern• Dublin•4.8
- ACAlainaC1 review5.0Dined on Sep 10, 2023ManiAXE does not have food but they do have a small selection of beer. You don't really need to mix alcohol with axe throwing lol. There are plenty of places to eat around the venue though. My party had brunch across the street, then came over to throw axes. We had a reservation for 1pm but finished eating early and they kindly let us come over at 12:30 instead. The guy was super helpful at showing the right way to throw and explained the game well.More infoManiAXE ThrowingPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Macon•4.5
Macon food is among the most celebrated in all of Georgia. There are dozens of restaurants and food types that you just have to try out. Some of the most popular of these are the rich and delicious grill menu options, such as burgers and fried chicken, served by most of the area's pubs. You simply can't go wrong with Macon's fried chicken! However, there is also a delicious variety of authentic soul food places to try. You can get some rich and spicy jambalaya, savory soups, and much more. While most of Macon's restaurants focus on native favorites, there is a surprising variety of Italian restaurants available. From pizza to lasagna, you can enjoy delicious and unforgettable pasta during your Macon visit.
Frequently asked questions
As of September 24, 2023 there are 4 restaurants in Macon. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Macon who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Macon either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Georgia State Fairgrounds
- Ingleside Village Shopping Center
- Bloomfield Village Shopping Center
- Bledsoe Green House Museum
- Lanier Park
- Milledgeville Historic District
- WRB Airport
- Rose Hill Cemetery
- Memorial Hill Cemetery
- Macon Marriott City Center
- Summit Shopping Center
- Lamar Park
- Pio Nono Plaza Shopping Center
- Old Clinton Historic District
- Northwoods Shopping Center
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Macon-West
- Fairfield Inn Macon West
- Jones County Shopping Center
- Piedmont Experimental Station
- Bowden Golf Course