- CGChemGrlvipAtlanta Metro •23 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were seated about a half hour late for our reservation, but everything else was lovely. The steaks were incredible and cooked to perfection, and we really appreciated the valet service. Can't wait to go back.More infoBottles & BonesPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sugar Hill•4.5
- RRamyaAtlanta Metro •1 review4.0Dined on Sep 2, 2023Even though we have a reservation they made us wait for 5-8 mins to arrange the table. Appetizer and main course food is given at same time.More infoP.F. Chang's - BufordPrice: Moderate• Chinese• Buford•4.5
- Bbb21117Portland / Oregon •5 reviews5.0Dined on Sep 1, 2023Good food and not busy! Very rustic and laidback inside as well.More infoTin Lizzy's - Mall of GeorgiaPrice: Moderate• Tex-Mex• Buford•4.1
- Ggenevievep1 review5.0Dined on Aug 15, 2023This was my first visit to Macaroni Grill. And I loved it !!!. I do plan to go there again. The food was very good and the service was great as well.More infoRomano's Macaroni Grill - Mall of GAPrice: Moderate• Italian• Buford•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New years dinner!More infoSeasons 52 - BufordPrice: Expensive• American• Buford•4.8
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Like many of the surrounding towns outside of Atlanta, Buford, Georgia has a quaint main street that offers outdoor theaters, local shops, and a small-town experience. The local mall comes with chain restaurants and quick fast food joints, but drive just a few miles away and you will find local eateries that are sure to impress. Popular places in town feature authentic Italian foods paired with house wines, big bowls of house-made pasta, and a secret Italian gravy recipe. Among the common types of eateries, you'll find local barbecue joints that offer up sauces from each of the major BBQ capitals of the South.
- Russell Ridge Shopping Center
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia
- Elisha Winn House
- Marketplace At Mill Creek Shopping Center
- Mall of Georgia Crossing
- Buford Nature Preserve
- Buford Mall Shopping Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia
- SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
- The Mall of Georgia
- Springbrook Golf Club
- Mall of Georgia
- Fort Daniel Monument
- Bona Allen Mansion
- Mall of Georgia At Mill Creek Shopping Center
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
- Coolray Field
- Taste of Britain
- Country Inn & Suites Buford at Mall of Georgia
- Mill Creek Crossing Shopping Center