- TTeenbeanToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoHilton garden is a nice neighbourhood venue that serves excellent drinks & delicious food! Servers are very attentive & the restaurant is impeccably clean!More infoGarden Grille at Hilton Garden Inn SudburyPrice: Expensive• International• Sudbury•4.2
- PMPrncssMBToronto / Ontario •1 review4.0Dined on Aug 22, 2023Went there for Dinner with family. Was seated at a booth for 5 people, tight seating. Otherwise food was delicious, ordered chicken parmagiana, ceasar salad was excellent (dressing was perfect! Bread was fresh and warm. Drinks were great. Service was wonderful, however they were busy and we had to ask for refills, otherwise very interactive and lots of laughs. Was a good time for the family. Highly recommend.More infoEast Side Mario's - Sudbury - LasallePrice: Moderate• Italian• Sudbury•4
- RBRobinB1 review5.0Dined on Aug 19, 2023Dining experience was excellent. Our server Jess made sure all our needs were met. There seemed to be a shortage of staff as our server Jess had to help in other areas just so the other servers could keep up. No fault of any staff members as this would be a managerial decision. Seemed to be a lot more staff present as we were departing.More infoMontana's BBQ & Bar - SudburyPrice: Moderate• undefined• Sudbury•4.3
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined on May 17, 2023I had the Cobb salad and since I don’t like blue cheese, I asked if it could be swapped for goat cheese or feta which they didn’t have. Very disappointing. They did switch it for shredded cheddar though. My sister’s chicken quesadilla didn’t have much chicken in it and she said it was very dry.More infoFionn MacCool's - SudburyPrice: Moderate• American• Sudbury•4.6
- PSPaulSToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023FOOD WAS DELICIOUS. OUR SERVER WAS GREAT. GOOD TIME FOR ALLMore infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - SudburyPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Sudbury•4.7
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Indigenous -Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Indigenous -Owned and -Operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 23, 2023 there are 21 restaurants in Northern Ontario. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, Contemporary American, Unspecified, Italian, Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Northern Ontario who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Northern Ontario either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.