Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We have one seating per night. It is at 6:30 p.m. Cost is $118 per person.
(20% auto-gratuity for parties of 6 or more)
*Note: A credit card is required to complete confirmation of your reservation. Please call us to expedite holding your space.
From long, sunny, summer days and rich volcanic soil to the winding waterways that give life to our lands, we’re blessed in the Northwest by a perfect convergence that produces unmatched diversity in our culinary landscape.
Please make reservations through wildflourLeavenworth.com
Reservations are ALWAYS preferred.
Join us and enjoy some of the best cuisine in Central Washington. Already known for our great wines, we are also locally famous as the perfect spot to come out and enjoy a delicious meal, paired wonderfully with a bottle of Chateau wine. Whether it’s a business lunch or a romantic dinner for two … The Chateau Grill is the right choice.
Please keep in mind that when you book an outdoor table, we will be unable to move your reservation inside as table availability is limited. We look forward to serving you soon and we appreciate your understanding!
In the event that Open Table suggests we are booked, please call 509-925-4868 (509-925-HUNT) as we may have limited availability.
Children are welcome in the dining area.
We have a 10 minute grace period; please call us if you are running more than 10 minutes behind.
Your table will be reserved for 1.5 hours.
We do our best to accommodate all requests however, we do not guarantee specific tables and reserve on a first request basis.
Please ensure your phone number is up to date, as we may contact you regarding your reservation.
We look forward to serving you!
Larch is expanding with a new venture called Prusik Kitchen & Bar!
Prusik will offer a whimsical and creative culinary experience, different from Larch's Italian cuisine. The menu will feature unique and imaginative dishes that go beyond traditional offerings & craft cocktails until around midnight.
Prusik is not just about cocktails; it is a destination for families and individuals alike. Come enjoy our relaxed yet upscale environment for locals, visitors, and families to unwind and indulge in exceptional cuisine and cocktails.
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review4.0Dined 2 days agoOur server was fantastic Wish I could remember her name But ❤️‘Ed her (Allergic to dogs ) ???More infoHoist House Restaurant at Swiftwater CellarsPrice: Very Expensive• Northwest• Cle Elum•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoAtlas Fare is an elegant higher-end restaurant with creative and tasty dishes that leave you wanting more. The ambience is warm, with a hip, blue color lit bar. The cocktail menu is fun and the Anthony Bourdain painting by Bryant Goetz, gives the bar a cool vibe. Love that Wenatchee has a top notch restaurant like this one!More infoAtlas FarePrice: Very Expensive• American• Wenatchee•4.8
- EElliePhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoExcellent food, service and ambience They sat me right away and gave me a table with a beautiful view of the village. The waitress was very sweet and excellent at her job. My friend and I loved the food and the wine. I highly recommend this restaurant.More infoVisconti's - LeavenworthPrice: Expensive• Italian• Leavenworth•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Perfect for any dining occasion. Excellent service.More infoThe Huntsman TavernPrice: Expensive• American• Ellensburg•4.5
- TFTerriFSeattle / Eastern Washington •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 10, 2023We were celebrating my Mom's 88th birthday. The staff was awesome, friendly, & accommodating! I requested an old favorite, not on the menu, sauted chicken mostaccioli, it was delicious! They served Mom's Tiramisu with a candle, & sweet comments. We all enjoyed our meals, my husband had the gnocchi, & said it was incredible, best he's had. High praise for the courteous, friendly, professional, staff. I recommend Visconti's highly, & to anyone visiting Wenatchee!More infoVisconti's - WenatcheePrice: Moderate• Italian• Wenatchee•4.6
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Discover East of Seattle
The many small towns in Eastern Washington yield some delicious restaurant finds with many focusing on locally raised beef, fresh seafood, and the state’s delicious produce. You can find many restaurants specializing in farm-to-table specialties while others specialize in fine prixe fixe menus. The arid weather yields plenty of fruits like cherries, apples, and blackberries that chefs use to prepare seasonally changing pies. Lunchtime diners find many great hamburgers. While many are made with beef, others feature goat, turkey, or vegetables. Dining on pancakes, crab omelettes, and fruit crepes while visiting with a group of friends is a great way to start the day. Consider ending the day with a small plate dinner while taking advantage of Washington’s booming craft beer industry.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East of Seattle is Sorrento's Ristorante