Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Lenny's 20 years of experience comes from owning and operating Il Castelllo in Mamaroneck, attaining the highest ratings from diners and critics alike. Now he is opening his newest location with one of the top steakhouse chef's from New York City.
Lenny's comes with two full bars, two dining rooms, two fireplaces and private parking lot, with valet available.
Voted Best Restautant in Open Table 2019,2020 Dinners Choice 2021,2022,2023
Located in the charming historic village of Tappan New York, il Portico has received National Landmark status. Built in the early 1850s, it once served as a stagecoach stop and hotel offering weary travelers accommodations for 3 cents a night! The atmosphere is warm and romantic.
We like to thank you for your support and your excellent review during a time when is very difficult to navigate the hospitality industry. We welcome your next visit in the near future. We will continue our post-Covid policy: with limited seating, reservation only - no walk-ins, and we will stagger our reservations.
Freshness is at the heart of every meal served at Sergio’s. From our delicious pastas to our incredible sauces, everything is homemade using fresh, quality ingredients.
Got an event coming up? Our upstairs private dining room is the perfect spot to host a party or business luncheon for up to 70 guests.
We invite you to join us and enjoy fine Italian cuisine in our restaurant’s wonderful newly designed space. We are open seven days a week, so it’s always a great day to come dine at Sergio’s!
Serving only the freshest ingredients, Chef Remy's family recipes tempt your palate with homemade pasta, cheeses and desserts. Expertly executed European service delivers table-side preparation of many dishes.
Now serving Sunday Brunch, we also offer a full service bar and lounge area.
Tue-Thu Prix Fixe 2 course lunch. Special menus for the holidays!
Our catering is second to none. Let us cater your event in our facility or yours. Our restaurant can cater an event of up to 200 people, or our VIP room seats up to 60 with its own private bar. Weather permitting, our glorious patio is perfect for cocktails or just to let in the fresh air.
Everyone is special at La Vista Ristorante and we cater to your needs. We have an ADA compliant ramp.
We have won several awards including Best of Westchster and several Open Table Diners Choice awards.
In addition to a selection of classic innovative dishes, Zuppa Restaurant also focuses on expert wine pairings. With 25 different vintages on the menu and a professional mixologist on staff, diners can always be sure to get accurate advice. For private events, guests can reserve the cellar at Zuppa Restaurant as an intimate dining room. This eatery was also reviewed in The New York Times.
Join us for Cocktail Hour every weekday from 4-6pm and 7 nights a week for dinner!
Live Jazz Friday and Saturday in bar/lounge, temporarily suspended.
Seasonal specials are offered daily. We have a nice selection of wine by the glass, as well as tap and bottled beer.
Our patio is a great environment to enjoy dining al fresco. Please call the restaurant directly to reserve a table on our patio. For large parties, we also ask that you call us directly.
- RCRebeccaCNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoSwift and good service. Very good food -- both seafood and steaks. Classic steakhouse menu and prices. Although it's located in a slightly strange place, inside has a wonderful ambience.More infoBenjamin Steakhouse - WestchesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• White Plains•4.8
- MmusicladyNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFood was delicious. Service was great. However, when the restaurant became full, it was difficult to hear at our table and the tables were very close to each other. Space between diners would be nice.More infoMint Premium FoodsPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Tarrytown•4.7
- SMSheilaMNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLoved everything about Tramonto’s. Definitely going back and recommending to my friends.More infoTramontoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Pleasantville•4.6
- HHershNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoI've dined at Red Hat countless times over the years and have never experienced anything other than superb food and service in an inviting and comfortable environment.More infoRed Hat on the RiverPrice: Expensive• Contemporary French / American• Irvington•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Special place for special occasion. Wife’s birthday.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - WestchesterPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tarrytown•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Westchester is Two Henrys at Hilton Pearl River
The best vegetarian restaurants in Westchester are Sonora Restaurant, Terrapin Restaurant and American Bounty at The Culinary Institute of America